The Customer Data Operations Team supports the rest of the Education Product group at Lightcast in its laser-focused efforts to help institutions provide students with the educational opportunities they need to thrive in a competitive labor market. Our team supports current products by merging customer data with labor market data to produce insights that drive newacademic program development, help institutions attract, retain and support students, and track post-graduate outcomes. We also support new products that will continue to drive impact in higher education, for students, and in the labor market at large. We’re on the hunt for a personable and analytical solutions specialist to join our team. This job is all about making it easy for institutional customers to gain significant value from Lightcast by combining their student data with the messy world of user-submitted data at scale.
We're looking for people who have the skills and interest in helping customers identify what data to submit and in what form, so that Lightcast can optimize data and software to best fit their institution’s needs.
As a product solutions specialist at Lightcast, you will ensure customers quickly and efficiently receive useful results from the implementation of their data and software. In this key role for the Alumni Data Operations team, you will partner with product managers, account executives, and data processing team members to identify and satisfy customer needs, and you will helpaccount managers build strong relationships with Higher Education clients at every level of their organization (from the decision makers to the researchers). You will use your technical knowledge and experience to equip customers to maximize the value from their investment in Lightcast and to identify new needs and opportunities for Lightcast to serve them.
- Lead and track more than 100 customer implementations per year, with attention to customer use cases, requests, and progress toward their goals.
- Manage secure receipt and verification of customer data.
- Align reporting inputs with customer goals.
- Align Alumni Product Team quality control efforts with customer goals.
- Conduct quality checks on customer data and software.
- Deliver customer data and software implementations on time.
- Train customers on how to use the data and tools.
- Provide product-specific technical backup to sales team on sales calls.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Adhere to Company’s core values.
Experience and Education:
About Lightcast:Lightcast is a global leader in labor market insights with headquarters in Moscow (ID) and Boston (MA) and offices in the United Kingdom, Europe, and India. We work with partners across six continents to help drive economic prosperity and mobility by providing the insights needed to build and develop our people, our institutions and companies, and our communities.Lightcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Lightcast has always been, and always will be, committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We seek dynamic professionals from all backgrounds to join our teams, and we encourage our employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work.#LI-ER1
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel. Strong analytical and quantitative abilities, with excellent written
- and verbal skills.
- Requires 1-3 years of work experience in customer service, especially in a software/data and/or
- services context, or related experience (business analysis, higher education institutional
- research). Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience.