ABOUT THE COMPANY
EXANTE is a wealthtech company that provides centralised trading solutions and B2B financial infrastructure that helps create value through technology.
Our proprietary trading platform enables direct market access to a wide range of financial instruments including stocks, ETFs, bonds, futures, options and more from a single multi-currency account.
With over 600 employees and a decade in the market, EXANTE’s presence extends across over 10 locations, including but not limited to the UK, Cyprus, Malta and Hong Kong.
We're growing 70% year-on-year and hiring globally day-by-day. Learn more about the EXANTE corporate culture and company benefits: https://careers.exante.eu/about/
- Creating animated graphics and videos using computer software such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Create graphic templates for easy use by other team members
- Working with audio, video, colors, animation etc. which connected with video tasks
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Working/editing already existing projects. Working with ready-made concepts under corporate guidelines.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Experience in motion graphics and animation. Portfolio of motion graphics work.
- Strong post-production/VFX skills such as compositing, tracking, keying
- Working with ready graphic assets (AI,PSD etc.)
- Strong production skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a remote team
- Eye for composition, color, typography and design trends
- Ability to work with already builded, or create from scratch static/animated 3D scenes with effects, adjusting materials and lighting would be a strong advantage.
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- A chance to work in a trendsetting international financial technologies company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Extra medical insurance and co-financed professional development program after the probation period
- Free lunch and snacks in the corporate offices