Front Desk Executive
SEZ Alabuga, Russia
< 1 Year
Requirements: equivalent of the middle school diploma
May 12, 2023
Aug 30, 2023
- Competitive level of salary;
- Daytime work week (irregular working hours);
- Work in a large and stable company - in the structure of the largest SEZ in Europe;
- Voluntary medical insurance policy;
- Preferential accommodation (750 rubles/month);
- Paid vacations and sick leave;
- Free training;
- Young, ambitious, project-oriented team;
- Corporate events, team games;
- Career growth in the presence and acquisition of necessary competences in the process of work.
- Relocation costs are covered by the employer (including flight tickets, visa application costs, etc.);
- Employees are provided with certificates of professional training;
- Certificates of Russian language proficiency are provided upon the completion of language courses.
- Greet Visitors. Receptionists are positioned at entrance ways to welcome everyone who comes through the door.
- Perform Security Measures. Performs administrative and security lobby operation duties in support of the area.
- Report Problems. Noticing and reporting suspicious activity.
- Answer Phone calls.
- Monitor Control Systems.
- Maintains receptionist duties daily.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures via reception desk
Investment Management - Gorod Yelabuga, Russia