SEZ Alabuga, Russia
< 1 Year
Requirements: equivalent of the middle school diploma
May 12, 2023
Aug 30, 2023
- Competitive level of salary;
- Daytime work week (irregular working hours);
- Work in a large and stable company - in the structure of the largest SEZ in Europe;
- Voluntary medical insurance policy;
- Preferential accommodation (750 rubles/month);
- Paid vacations and sick leave;
- Free training;
- Young, ambitious, project-oriented team;
- Corporate events, team games;
- Career growth in the presence and acquisition of necessary competences in the process of work.
- Relocation costs are covered by the employer (including flight tickets, visa application costs, etc.);
- Employees are provided with certificates of professional training;
- Certificates of Russian language proficiency are provided upon the completion of language courses.
- Performing auxiliary work on production sites and construction sites, warehouses, bases, streets, buildings and structures, storerooms, etc.
- Loading, unloading, moving by hand or on carts and stacking loads that do not require care (roll materials, parquet in packs, crates, barrels, cardboard, paper, plywood, lumber, etc.), as well as loose non-dusty materials (sand, crushed stone, gravel, slag, coal, garbage, sawdust, metal chips and other industrial waste);
- Cleaning of the territory, roads, driveways, snow and ice removal, raking and shoveling snow, cleaning of workshops, construction sites and sanitary rooms, washing of floors, windows, containers, utensils, parts and products.
- Adhere to all safety procedures and guidelines;
- Follow instructions from supervisors to perform tasks;
- Put up warning signs (e.g. signposts, cones) for vehicles and passersby
- Report issues with equipment or unsafe conditions
Investment Management - Gorod Yelabuga, Russia